All parcels are packed, delivered and picked up on Thursdays – please order by Sunday to receive your parcel the following Thursday. We partner with organisations who act as collection points where people work or live (see below).
Collect at the Melbourne Food Hub:
- Melbourne Food Hub, 2 Wingrove Street, Alphington on Thursdays from 4pm – 5.30pm
Pick up in your neighbourhood:
- Icecream Social, Thornbury, 907 High St, Thornbury VIC 3071 on Thursdays from 2pm – 9pm
- Moon Rabbit Cafe, Preston, 218 High St, Preston VIC 3072 on Thursdays from 3pm – 7.30pm
- Northcote, private residence (Park St) on Thursdays from 3pm – 6pm
- North Balwyn, private residence (between Clifton + Winfield Streets) on Thursdays from 5pm – 6.30pm
- Footscray, private residence (Barkly Street) on Thursdays from 6.30pm – 7.30pm
You can also get our parcels delivered with other tasty treats (and home delivered) from:
- Moon Rabbit stocks all of the bulk pantry staples you could dream of to accompany your produce – check out their shop.
Pick up at work:
Currently we have partnerships and collection points for staff at the following organisations:
- Melbourne Polytechnic: Preston
- Melbourne Polytechnic: Fairfield
If you want to see our Grow / Source / Eat parcels available near you, please get in touch with a suggested location firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you need to bring:
Please bring a bag to take your goodies home in.